We help project managers, UX designers and QA team to create well-defined tasks/issues, easily organize them and track their completion.
Shortly, Treenga is some kind of mix of Dropbox Paper and Github Issues, so a “single task at a time” interface with text+images task descriptions, along with category/people assignment features. Tasks are grouped by categories (tags), which can be hierarchical and represent your project structure, or be designed around task attributes such as milestones or urgency.
- hierarchical tags (categories)
- simple and fast interface
- WYSIWYG-editor for task description
- drafts, so you never lose your work
- task history, so you aware who changed what
- private tasks
- hierarchical comments; it's clear who answered whom
- realtime notifications
- category descriptions
- account sharing for easy freelancing, combine multiple accounts in a single interface
- @user mentions
- instant filter which applies in realtime
- a constant user state wherever we can; collapsed comment stays collapsed
The best Treenga alternatives based on verified products, votes, reviews and other factors.
The #1 software development tool used by agile teams. Jira Software is built for every member of your software team to plan, track, and release great software.
paid Free Trial $7.0 / Monthly (Above 10 Users)
Infinitely flexible. Incredibly easy to use. Great mobile apps. It's free. Trello keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.
freemium $12.5 / Monthly (Per user - Business Class)
Be the first one to post
Categories: Issue Tracking, Bug And Issue Tracking, Task Management