Desktop.com connects the dots of remote work by letting you chat, video call and collaborate across apps as well as easily manage all your assets and tools from one centralized place. Explore new web apps via the integrated App Store.
Desktop.com connects the dots of remote work by letting you chat, video call and collaborate across apps as well as easily manage all your assets and tools from one centralized place.
Key features include:
- Create shareable desktops
- Integrated App Store for web apps
- Chat and video call
- Sort and separate assets for better overview - web apps are auto-organized into categories and links/bookmarks can be tagged and placed into folders
- Accessible from any device so that you can always access what you need when you need it
- Invite family members, colleagues, friends or others to your shared desktop(s)
- Easily switch between accounts – keep your business tools and personal tools separated
- Single-Sign-On (SSO)
- Explore our integrated app store with more than 1500 web apps
...and many more features to come soon!
Join the journey towards an organized and smart way to use web based resources from anywhere, at any time.
The best Desktop.com alternatives based on verified products, votes, reviews and other factors.
+ Suggest alternative
Station unifies all your work tools in one neat & productive interface.
Connect all apps into one solution and boost team productivity
freemium $6.5 / Monthly
Walkabout is a virtual online workplace that brings together your remote and distributed teams...
Free, open source and cross platform messaging and emailing app that combines common web...
Employee Monitoring Software with Screenshots, Internet, Activity and Time Tracking
freemium $4.99 / Monthly
Shift is the ultimate email client for managing Mail, Calendar, Drive, Slack, Asana, Jira, Evernote, and all your other favourite apps
Limit the maximum number of tabs you can open at once
The powerful productivity browser like no other, multi-account sign-in, tab sleeping, groups & pins
freemium $8.32 / Monthly
Founded in 2007, MangoSpring transforms the way teams work together.
Franz is your messaging app for WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Slack, Gmail, Telegram and many many more.
freemium €4.0 / Monthly
Sococo offers a virtual office where business teams can interact with one another, wherever they are.
Next Generation Session, Windows, Tabs Manager and a TooManyTabs Solution That Really Works.
A better way to work in the browser.
Be the first one to post
Categories: Bookmark Manager, Organization, Remote Desktop