Firezone is a remote access platform that’s painless to deploy, easy to manage, and built on WireGuard® to be blazing fast. Best of all it's self-hosted and open-source.· Edit
Use Firezone to manage secure remote access to applications in your private cloud, funnel traffic through a single egress gateway for your team, establish a reverse tunnel to a host behind NAT, or simply ensure that the first hop from your teams' laptops is encrypted when connecting from untrusted cafe and airport WiFi.
- WireGuard® Support - Built on top of the WireGuard® protocol for performance and stability.
- Web GUI Management - Manage your VPN and firewall server through an intuitive web GUI.
- Self-Hosted - Deploy on your own hardware or infrastructure in minutes.
- Single Sign On (SSO) - Authenticate with any identity provider with an OpenID Connect (OIDC) connector.
- Open-Source - Firezone is distributed under Apache License 2.0. Check it out on Github.
- TOTP-based MFA - Enforce multi-factor authentication using a time-based one-time password.
- Observability - Configurable logging of usage activity by peers.
- Firewall included - Only allow the traffic you need and prevent traffic from going to unwanted hosts.
- Free Trial
- Official Pricing
- Mac OSX
The best Firezone alternatives based on verified products, community votes, reviews and other factors.
OpenVPN Manager is a tool which controls OpenVPN.
fruho is an open-source, zero-configuration VPN manager.
Deflect 80% of chargebacks and achieve up to 4x chargeback ratio decrease with Chargebackhit’s proactive chargeback prevention platform.
Viscosity is a VPN client for Mac OS X and Windows.
free software for OpenVPN on OS X and macOS
Qomui (Qt OpenVPN Management UI) is an easy-to-use OpenVPN/WireGuard gui for GNU/Linux with some...
tunXten is a lightweight but powerful OpenVPN GUI client for the Windows platform.
OpenVPN - The Open Source VPN
OpenVPN MI GUI is a Windows graphical user interface for the OpenVPN client management interface.
Sidestep sits quietly in the background, protecting your security and privacy as you browse the web.
Fast, Modern, Secure VPN Tunnel
Get much more than industry-leading VPN client connectivity. Cisco AnyConnect protects your enterprise resources through a single agent. See how.
Pritunl is an open-source enterprise distributed OpenVPN and IPsec server.
OAST is a cross-platform front-end (GUI) for OpenVPN-client, allowing to manage multiple.
Generic Firezone discussion
Be the first one to post
Categories: VPN, Cloud VPN, Security