These are some of the external sources and on-site user reviews we've used to compare Webflow and WordPress
11 Best Prototyping Tools For UI/UX Designers — How To Choose The Right One?
Webflow’s main selling point is that it provides such robust functionality without the need to write a single line of code. Webflow is heavily focused on web animations, interactions, and responsive web design. Although you can only build, design, and publish the entire site using the visual-based UI.After you refine your UI mockup how you like it, you can turn into a...
Best CMS Platforms in 2019 [WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal vs Squarespace vs Wix vs Medium]
WordPress started its journey in 2003 as a simple blogging platform. It became so popular both to users and developers within a short period of time. WordPress develops itself as the full functional CMS platform and now it powering over 33% of all the web.
The Best 21 Sharepoint Alternatives in 2019
You may be surprised to find a website creation tool on this list. However, WordPress’ easy to use interface, makes it practical for sharing information. This includes data, pictures and videos. All of the members on a team can gain access to a site from any device. Since you can determine the privacy settings of a WordPress site, your team can use it as their personal website.
9 Reasons I Think Craft is the Best CMS on the Market Today
It might seem like a small thing to be celebrating but a low reliance on plugins ultimately makes updating the site a breeze. For developers, once you update the core files, you just have to visit the control panel to run migrations. This makes updating the core really seamless across multiple environments. Having a one-click update is revolutionary compared to the Wordpress...
5 Actual Sharepoint Alternatives in 2019: Not every collaborative app is a Sharepoint Alternative
Get this, even WordPress is sometimes seen as a Sharepoint Alternative! If you are considering an alternative to Sharepoint, you are probably not looking to build a public website. Sharepoint does offer some limited capabilities to create public websites, but its strength lies in building intranet portals which mash information with tools workers need to accomplish their goals.
ButterCMS vs WordPress: Headless CMS vs Traditional CMS
This entrenched familiarity with WordPress can be a challenge for a modern CMS like ButterCMS. Butter is quite different from what you’re used to, at least from an architectural standpoint. It leads to many questions when you first discover us, questions that we’re going to cover in this series. The goal of this series is to examine how ButterCMS compares to a traditional...
What are some alternatives?
When comparing Webflow and WordPress, you can also consider the following products
- Create a free website with Wix.com. Customize with Wix' website builder, no coding skills needed. Choose a design, begin customizing and be online today
- Drupal - the leading open-source CMS for ambitious digital experiences that reach your audience across multiple channels. Because we all have different needs, Drupal allows you to create a unique space in a world of cookie-cutter solutions.
- Squarespace is the easiest way for anyone to create an exceptional website. Pages, galleries, blogs, e-commerce, domains, hosting, analytics, 24/7 support - all included.
- Prototyping and collaboration for design teams
- Collaboration app for UI designers & frontend developers
- Weebly is a web-hosting service featuring a drag-and-drop website builder.