External Review References
These are some of the sources we've used to compare SendLoop and MailChimp
12x Cheaper MailChimp Alternative for Email Marketing
No doubt the email templates supplied were great to us for certain email campaigns but we found that for an e-commerce marketer, MailChimp did not have enough of email templates which we could make use of like other MailChimp alternatives. Not to forget the feature of MailChimp was Mobile Responsive email template, which is little tricky to make these days. Finally, while...
7 Cheaper Mailchimp Alternatives to Consider in 2019
To make your research a lot easier, we’ve collected 7 great Mailchimp alternatives in one spot. As the title suggests, many of these are cheaper alternatives to Mailchimp which can give you similar functionality for a lower price. However, we also added a couple that will cost a little more, but offer better functionality in key areas like automation and personalization.
Email marketing services like ActiveCampaign and MailChimp can be easily integrated. It also has autoresponder functions which you can use for gathering leads through email.
MailChimp Alternative to Save Your Money: SendPulse
Those who do not have a fixed number of subscribers, often opt for MailChimp pay as you go plan, where one pays only for the emails sent via the platform. SendPulse offers the same option but at a much more affordable price. For example, MailChimp pricing starts from $150 for 5,000 prepaid emails, while with SendPulse, you can get an impressive 10,000 email package for $32....
The Best Email Marketing, Sales Prospecting, and Email Automation Software
I hadn’t heard of Zoho before creating this list. But it seems to be a pretty decent tool. I would say it sits somewhere between and email marketing software and an email automation software in both functionality and price. The automations are more limited than a Salesforce Marketing Cloud or a Pardot, but the features are more robust than some smaller solutions like Mailchimp.
What are some alternatives?
When comparing SendLoop and MailChimp, you can also consider the following products
- Email marketing software built for designers and their clients to run successful email campaigns.
- Zoho Campaigns is an email marketing tool with CRM & social media integration to help you create, send and track effective email campaigns.
- Email marketing from GetResponse. Send email newsletters, campaigns, online surveys and follow-up autoresponders. Simple, easy interface. FREE sign up.
- All-in-one email service provider that provides maximum insight and deliverability results for both marketing and transactional emails.
- Innovative online Email Marketing solution to manage your contacts, create & send your newsletters and track your results. More than 80 000 clients. Best prices and attractive features.
- Constant Contact offers email marketing, social media marketing, online survey, event marketing, digital storefronts, and local deals tools.