External Review References
These are some of the sources we've used to compare Fork CMS and Ghost
9 Reasons I Think Craft is the Best CMS on the Market Today
Craft CMS is simple, minimalistic, agile and has every capability a modern CMS framework needs. Over the past ten years we have worked with every CMS you could think of (Wordpress, Drupal, Rails+ActiveAdmin, Ghost, Weebly, DjangoCMS, Jekyll, Joomla, Tumblr, Squarespace, Expression Engine, Statamic, Blogger)… here are the reasons why we’ve landed firmly with Craft as our №1...
8 Best Blogging Platforms Reviewed (Updated)
Any prior skills required? / Ease of use. The answer's two-fold here. If you're getting the downloadable version then setting up your site will take some time and skill around web servers and such. For Ghost Pro, the setup is quite simple. Using the platform on a daily basis is very easy to grasp too, although the interface is a bit “geeky” – with the Markdown split-screen...
16 Best: Blog Software Comparison (Free / Open-Source Tools)
Load times are considerably high with hosted Ghost. The site is mobile-friendly, and there are many options for customizing your blog with elegant themes. Ghost is primarily for those with considerable design experience, but the right users will find it rewarding.
How to Choose the Best Blogging Platform in 2018 (Compared)
Ghost is a minimalist blogging platform with features entirely focused on writing blog posts. Started in 2013, Ghost is available as a hosted platform and as a software that you can install / host yourself. We’ll take a look at both options.
What are some alternatives?
When comparing Fork CMS and Ghost, you can also consider the following products
- WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
- Drupal - the leading open-source CMS for ambitious digital experiences that reach your audience across multiple channels. Because we all have different needs, Drupal allows you to create a unique space in a world of cookie-cutter solutions.
- Joomla! is the mobile-ready and user-friendly way to build your website. Choose from thousands of features and designs. Joomla! is free and open source.
- A feature rich and free blog hosting platform offering professional and fully customizable templates, bookmarklets, photos, mobile apps, and social network integration.
- ProcessWire is a PHP5-based open source CMS/CMF built to save you time and make development fun at any scale. It works the way you do.
- Blogger is a blog publishing service. Create your blog.