External Review References
These are some of the sources we've used to compare Appcelerator and Firebase
Firebase Alternatives – Top 10 Competitors
Firebase continues to innovate and dominate the backend as a service (BaaS) market. It’s grown so much that it has become a key component of Google’s mobile strategy. In the past, I’ve been an enthusiastic Firebase user, but my concerns about its complexity and cost have led me to explore other cloud alternatives. While it offers an increasingly sophisticated array of...
Top 5 Alternatives to Heroku
Automatic Notifications: Firebase Notifications is a free service built on its Cloud Messaging (FCM) and the FCM SDK, enabling targeted user notifications for mobile app developers. Without manual messaging Firebase keeps two systems synchronized through automatic update notifications.
Top 10 Alternatives To Firebase
Notwithstanding the fact that Firebase comes with a plethora of mobile app development features supporting you to scale your infrastructure requirements, it is time you check out the perfect substitutes that are now available. All for the sake of building high-quality apps, you can check out the above-described 10 best substitutes of Firebase.
Firebase Alternative: 3 Open-Source ways to follow
Firebase Alternative: 3 Open-Source ways to followBrenda ClarkBlockedUnblockFollowFollowingNov 30, 2017Firebase Alternative: Open Source ParseWhat are the downsides of Firebase?1-Parse ServerParse Server Made SimpleBack4App.com is the best implementation of Parse Server and solved these downsides. They have a very user-friendly CLI, it is possible to create as many App as...
Best alternatives for Firebase
What are the best open-source or freemium alternatives for firebase? I am interested in using Firebase both as a backend infrastructure and as a software framework.
What are some alternatives?
When comparing Appcelerator and Firebase, you can also consider the following products
- Android development environment based on IntelliJ IDEA
- Xcode 4 is the new version of Apple’s powerful integrated development environment for creating great apps for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Xcode 4 includes the Xcode IDE, instruments, iOS Simulator, and the latest Mac OS X and iOS SDKs.
- PubNub is a real-time messaging system for web and mobile apps that can handle API for all platforms and push messages to any device anywhere in the world in a fraction of a second without having to worry about proxies, firewalls or mobile drop-offs.
- API development tool for Web and Mobile developers.
- Adobe® AIR® runtime enables developers to package the same code into native apps for Windows and Mac OS desktops, iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet & Android. Buy now.
- Self-hosted Firebase.