External Review References
These are some of the sources we've used to compare Todoist and Cozi
50 Best Project Management Tools for 2019
Todoist is a customizable solution to meet project management needs of small and midsize businesses. It is a powerful task manager loaded with great features to boost productivity as well as organize tasks and set schedules.
29 Best Alternatives to Dapulse (Now Monday.com)
Todoist is an interesting app that helps you schedule your tasks in a more organized manner. It keeps you in sync across multiple devices and even provides a shared to-do list that keeps everyone on track, together. Pricing: FREE TRIAL – Available FREE – Free PREMIUM – $28.99/year BUSINESS – $28/user/year
5 Free Jira Alternatives That Are Just as Good
Furthermore, Todoist lets you organize the things you have going on into individual projects, but you also get a range of other useful features, from sub-tasks, sub-projects, recurring tasks, to reminders, comments, task collaboration, or even productivity tracking through nice “karma” scores.
Todoist vs Wunderlist (Microsoft To-Do): Task Tools Go Head-to-Head
The takeaway: If you’re used to advanced features—like collaboration, subtasks, and file attachments—opt for Todoist. Microsoft To-Do just can’t compete feature-wise at this stage in its development. Todoist also makes more sense if you’re a G Suite power user because of its native integrations.
Beyond Google Calendar and Apple Calendar: The 18 Best Apps to Manage Your Schedule
Cozi Pricing: Free; $29.99/year for Cozi Gold, which adds calendar search, multiple reminders, a birthday tracker, and removes advertisements.
What are some alternatives?
When comparing Todoist and Cozi, you can also consider the following products
- Infinitely flexible. Incredibly easy to use. Great mobile apps. It's free. Trello keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.
- Organize your schedule and share events with friends without hassle. With Google's free online calendar, it's easy to keep track of life's important events all in one place.
- Wunderlist is the easiest way to get stuff done. Whether you’re planning a holiday, sharing a shopping list with a partner or managing multiple work projects, Wunderlist is here to help you tick off all your personal and professional to-dos.
- A wifi connected wall display for your photos, calendar, news, weather and to-do.
- Asana project management is an effort to re-imagine how we work together, through modern productivity software. Fast and versatile, Asana helps individuals and groups get more done.
- Stay connected with your family via shared calendar, location tracking and more.