SIGNL4 adds critical mobile alerting to your services and systems in no time. It bridges the ‘last mile’ from IT systems, machines and sensors to engineers, IT staff and workers ‘in the field’.
SIGNL4 enables operations and business teams to respond up to 10x faster and more effectively to critical alerts, major incidents and urgent service requests.
Upon critical events it notifies team members through persistent mobile push, text and voice calls with acknowledgement, tracking and escalation. SIGNL4 thus provides for an up to 10x faster response to critical alerts, major incidents and urgent service requests.
Through convenient interfaces like email and webhooks, SIGNL4 adds mobile alerting and incident response capabilities to your systems, processes and services in no time.
- An extremly user-friendly and visual experience for critical alerts
- Persistent and trackable alert notifications by mobile push, voice calls and text
- Automated escalations based on target response times
- Shift and On-call duty scheduling plus ad-hoc duty management
- Shared annotations to alerts and audit trails
- Integrated mobile chat for incident-centric collaboration
- Alert notifications to your entire team or team members on duty
- Custom sounds for your critical alerts
- One-touch connect with your team members
- Monitors, tracks and reports your hours spend on duty (CSV download)
- Complete audit trails of all notifications and response (CSV download)
- Comprehensive API for 3rd party integrations (webhook, email, REST)
SIGNL4 integrates with hundreds of ITOM, ITSM, IoT and industrial tools.
Top 12 SIGNL4 Alternatives
We have no reviews of SIGNL4 yet. Be the first one to submit.
Categories: Notifications And Alerting, Communication & Collaboration, Incident Management