Open is Asia’s 1st neobank for small businesses, startups, and freelancers to effectively manage their business finances. Open offers a current account that comes with a credit card that combines banking, payment gateway, payouts & accounting in one place, thus helping you grow your business.
Currently, Open is used by more than 500,000+ businesses and is processing more than US$ 14 billion in transactions annually. Around 40,000 small businesses switch to Open every month making it the world’s fastest-growing neobank.
- Current account that combines banking, payments & accounting
- Business credit card with a credit limit up to INR 2,00,000
- Pre-approved limit of INR 10,000 on credit card
- No deposit, no personal guarantee, and zero-interest for the first 30 days
- Set limits & issue physical & virtual cards to the team
- Load cards directly from the current account
- Collect payments via payment links, payment gateway, Android & iOS SDKs, etc.
- Make single & multiple bank transfers simultaneously
- Vendor & salary payouts without beneficiary addition
- Auto-categorise income & expenses
- Automate accounting with in-built GST accounting software
- Generate cash flow, profit & loss reports, etc.
- Code payments your way with developer-friendly APIs
- Set up an online shop with a free Ecwid subscription worth NR 8,400
- Set up an online class with a free LearnDash subscription worth INR 14,000
The best Open.money alternatives based on verified products, votes, reviews and other factors.
Be the first one to post
Categories: Financial Technology, Accounting & Finance, Expense Management