In 2018 Courselle (formerly known as Geenio) was nominated as Top-3 most user-friendly LMS by Gartner’s Capterra.
It does not require any special skills to build engaging courses with Courselle: the platform helps non-professionals with pre-built templates, color schemes, font combinations, built-in Unsplash, Google and YouTube search.
The core of the system is a unique visual course editor, that allows creating non-linear training that provides a personalized learning experience for different learners depending on their previous results.
Courselle provides a slick way to perform regular LMS tasks:
- Users and groups management
- Course assignment management
- Statistics and reports
- Messaging and collaboration
Manage, customize and integrate the platform into your existing infrastructure with the help of these features:
- Open API and webhooks
- Zapier App
- Custom Branding
- Multi-site structure for extended enterprise
- Several localizations (English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Vietnamese)
- Custom roles and permissions
These are cases Courselle’s customers typically use it for:
- Onboarding of new hires
- IT systems training and interface simulation
- Security and compliance training
- Product training and certification for customers and partners
- Ongoing mobile bite-sized learning
The best Courselle alternatives based on verified products, votes, reviews and other factors.
Be the first one to submit
Categories: LMS, Corporate LMS And Training, Course Authoring Tools