These are some of the external sources and on-site user reviews we've used to compare Phabricator and Evernote
50 Best Project Management Tools for 2019
When youâre planning a project, having all the information in one place makes it easier to keep things organized. Evernote is an app for all your needs of taking notes, making lists, reading content online, and having to look up something that youâve written before. Keeping everyone on the same page will always make sure that you focus on what matters as projects from...
17 Top Evernote Alternatives for Note-Taking for 2019
The more visually pleasing Evernote alternatives I see, the more disenchanted I become with Evernote’s cluttered green and gray interface. Nimbus Note is another solid contender, and not just because it’s pretty: it does just about everything Evernote does (even web clipping!)—the only most notably missing feature is workflow collaboration.
Evernote Alternatives: 11 Note-Taking Apps You Should Be Using Today
Lately, a large number of Evernote users are looking for other options for different reasons. If you are one of them, you’ve come to the right place. Down here is the list of top 11 Evernote alternatives worth trying.
4 free Evernote alternatives you should try
Given that the main change in the Evernote free plan was a limited device count restriction, I looked at free plans for other applications without that cap. The other aspect of Evernote I appreciated was the downloadable applications across devices, including both mobile and desktop devices. In short order, I was able to come up with four solid choices. As an Android and Mac...
What are some alternatives?
When comparing Phabricator and Evernote, you can also consider the following products
- Create, review and deploy code together with GitLab open source git repo management software | GitLab
- Get the OneNote app for free on your tablet, phone, and computer, so you can capture your ideas and to-do lists in one place wherever you are. Or try OneNote with Office for free.
- Originally founded as a project to simplify sharing code, GitHub has grown into an application used by over a million people to store over two million code repositories, making GitHub the largest code host in the world.
- Quickly capture what's on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time.
- Flexible project management web application
- The simplest way to keep notes. Light, clean, and free. Simplenote is now available for iOS, Android, Mac, and the web.