External Review References
These are some of the sources we've used to compare CloudVPS and Vultr
Best AWS Alternatives and Competitors for Unbeatable Cloud Prices and Quality
You can pay based on hourly usage with Vultr because they offer both monthly and hourly billing system. However, they are a bit simpler to use due to the user friendly interface and control panel. On the other hand, with AWS, you must have technical skills to use it. So, in term of beginner usability, Vultr is much easy to use and take a few minutes to establish your desired...
$10 VPS Showdown - June 2018 - DigitalOcean vs. Linode vs. Vultr
Vultr excelled in a lot of ways this month, I suspect because of the CPU upgrade but still fell short to Linode’s memory (read/write) performance.
VPS Showdown - January 2018 - DigitalOcean vs. Linode vs. Vultr
DigitalOcean may have taken the fil I/O but it’s worth nothing that Linode and Vultr both performed consistent across each server instance while DigitalOcean had one instance that performed wildly better than the other two (bringing up the average considerably).
VPS Comparison 2018: Vultr vs. Digital Ocean vs. Linode vs. SSD Nodes
Are you looking for a new virtual private server (VPS) in 2019? As with every year, the VPS hosting landscape changed a lot by the end of 2018, with a handful of arriving and departing players. There’s new features, new pricing structures, and entirely new technologies (NVMe!). We have plans a-plenty to write up comprehensive VPS comparisons for a bunch of these new...
What are some alternatives?
When comparing CloudVPS and Vultr, you can also consider the following products
- Amazon Web Services offers reliable, scalable, and inexpensive cloud computing services. Free to join, pay only for what you use.
- Simplifying cloud hosting. Deploy an SSD cloud server in 55 seconds.
- Deploy and Manage Linux Virtual Servers in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in minutes with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and node location.
- Windows Azure and SQL Azure enable you to build, host and scale applications in Microsoft datacenters.
- Plesk puts all the automation, security, and technical tools an IT professional needs in one simple and easy to use dashboard.
- OpenStack software controls large pools of compute, storage, and networking resources throughout a datacenter, managed through a dashboard or via the OpenStack API.