External Review References
These are some of the sources we've used to compare Buxfer and CountAbout
18 Best Free GnuCash Alternatives for Free Accounting
Among the free online tools for budgeting and managing finance, Buxfer certainly has a strong presence. While you can analyse your shared expenses, debts, and split bills using this app, you can also keep a track of all your accounts at one, single place. Not just that, you can also download this app on your iPhone for free and get going with the numbers just anywhere, and...
10 Mint.com Alternatives – Money Apps Fresher than Mint dot com
Lanya saysJanuary 20, 2017 at 12:07 amJim, you say that CountAbout is “one of the few” that can import data from mint. What are the others with that capability?Thanks!Reply Jim Wang saysJanuary 20, 2017 at 7:14 amHi Lanya, there are instructions online for exporting your Mint.com data into a list of transactions as a .CSV and then importing that into Quicken or another tool...
2017: Top 9 Personal Budget Software Apps
CountAbout is browser-based and offers two versions: Basic, which is most appropriate for budgeting novices, and Premium, which has more in-depth features. The first costs about $10 a year as of 2017 and Premium will run you about $40 a year.
What are some alternatives?
When comparing Buxfer and CountAbout, you can also consider the following products
- HomeBank is a free software. Use it to manage your personal accounts. It is designed to easy to use.
- Stay in control of your monthly cash flows, budgets, and expenditures. Quicken provides a navigable interface where you can organize your debit, credit, and savings, and build good habits accordingly.
- Free personal finance software to assist you to manage your money, financial planning, and budget planning tools. Achieve your financial goals with Mint.
Money Manager Ex
- Money Manager Ex is a free, open-source, cross-platform, easy-to-use personal finance software.
- A personal and small-business financial-accounting software, licensed under GNU/GPL and available for Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, BSD, and Solaris.
- KMyMoney is a personal finance manager for KDE.