These are some of the external sources and on-site user reviews we've used to compare HatchBox and Google App Engine
Top 5 Alternatives to Heroku
Google App Engine is fast, easy, but not that very cheap. The pricing is reasonable, and it comes with a free tier, which is great for small projects that are right for beginner developers who want to quickly set up their apps. It can also auto scale, create new instances as needed and automatically handle high availability. App Engine gets a positive rating for performance...
AppScale - The Google App Engine Alternative
AppScale is open source Google App Engine and allows you to run your GAE applications on any infrastructure, anywhere that makes sense for your business. AppScale eliminates lock-in and makes your GAE application portable. This way you can choose which public or private cloud platform is the best fit for your business requirements. Because we are literally the GAE...
What are some alternatives?
When comparing HatchBox and Google App Engine, you can also consider the following products
- OpenShift gives you all the tools you need to develop, host and scale your apps in the public or private cloud. Get started today.
- Agile deployment platform for Ruby, Node.js, Clojure, Java, Python, and Scala. Setup takes only minutes and deploys are instant through git. Leave tedious server maintenance to Heroku and focus on your code.
- Clever Cloud helps developers deploy and run their apps with bulletproof infrastructure, automatic scaling, fair pricing and other cool features.
- Docker powered mini-Heroku in around 100 lines of Bash
- Helping developers to find the right software libraries to get their job done.
- OpsCaptain provides a simple, reliable and smart cloud hosting platform as an alternative to Heroku. We serve more developers and deployments on our high performance cloud hosting platform than other platforms.