External Review References
These are some of the sources we've used to compare Feng Office and Wrike
50 Best Project Management Tools for 2019
Wrike is a robust and versatile tool that helps team collaborate better and communicate with greater transparency. Wrike has plenty of best-in-class collaboration, communication and document management tools. The tool allows to set priorities and align your team to work faster and smarter. Features:
The 7 Best Basecamp Alternatives To Improve Your Projects
Wrike is a great route for a Basecamp alternative, especially for large teams that want more out of their online project management software. It embraces the folder mentality, which lots (and lots!) of subfolders. Wrike is a middle of the road tool that will offer you more traditional project management capabilities compared to Basecamp. This is probably harder to work with...
The Top 9 Alternatives To Monday.com
Wrike is cloud-based software for managing various projects. Like the Monday.com tool, this is a visual tool which guarantees full visibility and fast comprehension on the progress of different projects. The tool allows you to organize project requirements and visualize schedules on a Gantt chart.
7 Free Project Management Software Options to Keep Your Team On-Track
Wrike stands out as an exceptional project management tool for teams who want the option to customize workflows and edit and revise projects from within the platform itself. The tool offers the ability to color code and layer calendars, and its mobile form allows colleagues to update project information on-the-go. You can add comments to sections, videos, or documents, and...
Top 15 Jira Alternatives for Smarter Project Management in 2019
Another free Jira alternative in our list is Wrike. With a list of high-end clienteles to own, Wrike provides project management platform to organizations of every size. With a growing number of subscribers and robust set of features, Wrike is still the first choice of many project managers. It provides one platform for visualizing all the details related to a project.
What are some alternatives?
When comparing Feng Office and Wrike, you can also consider the following products
- Active Collab — Task management, Team collaboration, Time tracking & Invoicing app
- Asana project management is an effort to re-imagine how we work together, through modern productivity software. Fast and versatile, Asana helps individuals and groups get more done.
- A simple and elegant project management system.
- Simple time tracking, fast online invoicing, and powerful reporting software. Simplify employee timesheets and billing. Get started for free.
- The most intuitive platform to manage projects and teamwork
- Online project management software. Easily manage your projects and team online. You'll love the powerful features including privacy control, Gantt charts, sub-tasks, iPhone, iPad and Android apps.