External Review References
These are some of the sources we've used to compare Bugify and Pivotal Tracker
Pivotal Tracker Reviews
12 Best JIRA Alternatives in 2019
Pivotal Tracker is agile project management tool. This tool fosters collaboration in software development teams. It provides a shared view of team priorities to analyze progress.
5 Free Jira Alternatives That Are Just as Good
PivotalTracker works wonders for those who want a more realistic planning and project management tool. It provides that classic Kanban board you would find in options like Trello and Jira, but helps to automate your workflow with more accurate predictions on when a project should be completed.
Blossom compared to Pivotal Tracker
Why choose Blossom? Reasons why Pivotal Tracker Users chose the intelligent Kanban Board. Continuous Delivery Learn more about going beyong time-boxed release cycles
Learn Why ClickUp is The #1 Pivotal Track Alternative for Project Management.
Learn Why ClickUp is The #1 Pivotal Track Alternative for Project Management. If you think a rigid, one-size-fits-all project management software is the answer, then Pivotal Tracker is fine. If you prefer customizable features and a beautifully designed interface, then ClickUp is the perfect Pivotal Tracker alternative for you and your team.
Breeze is an alternative to Pivotal Tracker and Trello
Breeze Trello Pivotal Tracker Agile principles Kanban/Scrum board Unlimited users Unlimited projects Unlimited file storage Unlimited task lists Email notifications Create task and comments via email Calendar iCalendar support Time tracking Reporting Budgeting Google Drive integration Dropbox integration CSV data export Completed tasks analysis Resource management...
What are some alternatives?
When comparing Bugify and Pivotal Tracker, you can also consider the following products
- BugHerd: The Visual Feedback Tool for Websites
- The #1 software development tool used by agile teams. Jira Software is built for every member of your software team to plan, track, and release great software.
- From planning, to coding, to testing, to customer support, DoneDone is the straightforward, no-nonsense issue tracker. Start a free 30-day trial today!
- Infinitely flexible. Incredibly easy to use. Great mobile apps. It's free. Trello keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.
- Trac is a project management and bug/issue tracking system. Provides an interface to Subversion and an integrated wiki.
- Asana project management is an effort to re-imagine how we work together, through modern productivity software. Fast and versatile, Asana helps individuals and groups get more done.