Freelance time tracking, invoicing, and productivity improvement
FreelanceStation Status Details
Status Updates History
FreelanceStation 1.5 Released #New Version
- Client accounts can now be edited from the inspector panel.
- Payments window. Shows all recorded payments.
- Improved task selection by adding active projects menu to menu bar icon.
- Improved the time log panel in the project view.
- Added a filter panel to the time log view and a color-coded column to identify productivity.
- The menu bar task progress can now be displayed in monochrome.
- Estimates can now be marked sent and approved at once by holding the ⌥ key in the context menu and selecting the Mark as Sent and Approved menu item.
- Several bug fixes related to payment recording.
- A bug in the invoice editor prevented the balance field from updating after other fields were updated.
- A decimal number formatting bug in templates.
On The Job is an application designed to help you track your time and expenses, and bill your clients by easily and quickly creating professional invoices. On The Job is straightforward and easy to use letting you focus on what's important.
SaaSHub's Down Detector checks the status of services automatically and regularly. However, we cannot promise 100% accuracy. That is why we depend on user reported issues as well. The FreelanceStation status here can help you determine if there is a global outage and FreelanceStation is down for everyone or it is just you that is experiencing problems. Please always report any issues to help others know the current status.