Open source Feature toggle/flag service. Helps developers decrease their time-to-market and to increase learning through experimentation.
- Highly flexible platform - extend or integrate through our extensive APIs
- Run where you need. Self-hosted or SaaS
- Extend to support any use case
- Secure - user data never shared with our server
- Resilient protocol
Why feature management?
- Reduce risk when shipping new feature to production through Canary release
- Enable the new release to a targeted set of users
- Deploy A/B testing on your new feature
- Controlled system degrade in case of issues within milliseconds
The best Unleash-hosted alternatives based on verified products, votes, reviews and other factors.
+ Suggest alternative
ConfigCat is a feature flag and configuration management service. Fixed prices. Unlimited Team members. Ideal for Teams. 10 minutes trainable. Clear docs. Awesome support. True Free plan.
LaunchDarkly is a powerful development tool which allows software developers to roll out updates and new features.
Split’s feature experimentation platform helps businesses to make smarter product decisions by...
The Ruby on Rails SaaS-in-a-Box.
Fix or prevent critical bugs while your app is live.
Hipflag allows to control and roll out new product features with flags.
Feature Flag Management made easy.
Optimize is a product that allows you to work with website experimentation.
The Grunt ecosystem is huge and it's growing every day.
Prebuilt Infrastructure as a Service. Feature Flags, Distributed Config & Rate Limits
A/B testing you'll actually use.
Centmin Mod is a LEMP stack shell menu based auto installer.
Developer-friendly AB-Testing and Personalization Platform.
Be the first one to post
Categories: Productivity, Software Engineering, Developer Tools