🦄 SaaS Tribune?
This is a special section of SaaSHub targeted at finding trending and promising software products every day.
👌 OK, how does it work?
- Experts vote on newly submitted products with a 5 star rating.
The products to be assessed are picked up randomly amongst the ones with the least impressions.
That way, new products will always have the most attention and ratings.
- When voting, you are being rewarded with more points when your vote matches the ratings of the previous 100 people.
- Hence, if someone is rating high or low a product and the vote mismatches the public opinion, it will have a lower weight.
- Both trending products and top experts will be featured on the homepage.
- To become a SaaS Tribune expert, you need to rate products.
- The more your vote matches the generic opinion, the more accurate it is regarded to be.
- Experts are ranked by the total amount of points from the last 21 days.
- You need minimum 300 points and 90% accuracy to be featured on the homepage.
- Experts can highlight one product on our homepage.
🚀 Get 1,000 visits to your website!
- Do you think your product will benefit from 1,000 users reviewing it out?
- Every Sunday at midnight (UTC) one product will be featured as "product of the week". Then it will be promoted on our homepage until it gets 1,000 visits regardless of how long that takes. And that will be for FREE.
❓ What kind of products
Only software products, preferably paid with monthly subscriptions, can participate in SaaS Tribune. Moreover, products should be usable in more than one country. All other application will be rejected.
👉 This is the process
Software Product ➡ Submit ➡ Verify ➡ Apply ➡ Experts Vote ➡ Featured ➡ 1,000 🚀
🗒 Apply and add your product to the SaaS Tribune
Once you have submitted and verified your product, go to its management page, and you will find a 'Tribune' section with all the specific requirements.