TestRail provides comprehensive test case management for software testing. Organize your testing, boost productivity, get real-time insights, and track progress toward milestones. Integrates with leading issue tracking and test automation tools.
TestRail’s web-based test case management is used by thousands of great QA and Development teams to efficiently organize, track and manage software testing.
- Coordinate functional, exploratory and automated testing
- Document your test cases with preconditions, steps, and expected results; attach files and screenshots, and customize fields according to your needs.
- Organize test cases in suites and section hierarchies.
- Save test case history to track changes; set baselines for multiple branches and versions as needed.
- Start test runs, select test cases based on powerful filters.
- Boost productivity with personalized to-do lists, filters, and email notifications.
- Capture results of testing in real time.
- Record estimates and elapsed times for accurate time tracking. Compare to historical data. Forecast completion dates and remaining effort.
- Archive test results to protect against modification and support auditing.
- Choose between our SaaS solution hosted on our fast and secure servers; or install on your own server.
- Integrates with Jira, FogBugz, Bugzilla, Assembla, TFS, GitHub, Ranorex Studio, and many other tools.