Automating UI tests for web applications? Ranorex Webtestit is a lightweight IDE optimized for web test automation in Java and TypeScript with Selenium and Protractor.
Ranorex Webtestit significantly reduces the effort to build UI tests for web applications. Create robust, stable tests using Java or Typescript, for standard web technologies including Selenium and Protractor. Save development time with automatic application of page object patterns, built-in code snippets, useful keyboard shortcuts, and intelligent code completion.
- Test everywhere: Cross-browser testing on Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android mobile devices. Test all popular browsers or a headless browser on your local machine, distribute tests on a Selenium grid or to cloud-based providers.
- Easy setup: Manages the tedious setup process for you, including scaffolding of a test framework. Ranorex Webtestit even automatically downloads the drivers needed to test your application on various browsers.
- Efficient automation: Increase your productivity. Let Ranorex Webtestit scaffold your project based on recognized best practices and create boilerplate code for you. Save even more time with intelligent test-specific code completion.
- Standard language support: Develop tests in languages such as Java and Typescript, and Webtestit generates native Selenium or Protractor code.
- Instantly generate UI selectors: Ranorex Webtestit works with Ranorex Selocity, a free extension for the Chrome DevTools, that instantly provides unique and robust selectors for your web page.