Watir stands for Web Application Testing In Ruby. It facilitates the writing of automated tests by mimicking the behavior of a user interacting with a website. CommunityWatir stands for Web Application Testing In Ruby.
Ranorex Webtestit description
Ranorex Webtestit significantly reduces the effort to build UI tests for web applications. Create robust, stable tests using Java or Typescript, for standard web technologies including Selenium and Protractor. Save development time with automatic application of page object patterns, built-in code snippets, useful keyboard shortcuts, and intelligent code completion.
- Test everywhere: Cross-browser testing on Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android mobile devices. Test all popular browsers or a headless browser on your local machine, distribute tests on a Selenium grid or to cloud-based providers.
- Easy setup: Manages the tedious setup process for you, including scaffolding of a test framework. Ranorex Webtestit even automatically downloads the drivers needed to test your application on various browsers.
- Efficient automation: Increase your productivity. Let Ranorex Webtestit scaffold your project based on recognized best practices and create boilerplate code for you. Save even more time with intelligent test-specific code completion.
- Standard language support: Develop tests in languages such as Java and Typescript, and Webtestit generates native Selenium or Protractor code.
- Instantly generate UI selectors: Ranorex Webtestit works with Ranorex Selocity, a free extension for the Chrome DevTools, that instantly provides unique and robust selectors for your web page.
Top 7 Ranorex Webtestit Alternatives
SoapUI Pro is one of the most prominent API testing platforms around, allowing developers to quickly prototype the functions of their apps and get them to market with little hassle.
Selenium IDE is a Firefox add-on that records clicks, typing, and other actions to make a test, which you can play back in the browser.
Accelerate testing with Ranorex Studio, the all-in-one tool for test automation. For desktop, web, or mobile app testing, with easy codeless automation tools, a full IDE, robust object recognition, flexible reporting and built-in Selenium WebDriver.
Built on the top of Selenium and Appium, Katalon Studio is a free and powerful automated testing tool for web testing, mobile testing, and API testing.
TestComplete Desktop, Web, and Mobile helps you create repeatable and accurate automated tests across multiple devices, platforms, and environments easily and quickly.