External Review References
These are some of the sources we've used to compare RoboForm and bitwarden
10 Best Free Password Manager to Secure Your Password For 2019
Free Password Manager RoboForm is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices, it supports for with all the major browsers. The encryption process handled by the strongest AES‑256 encryption algorithm with PBKDF2 SHA‑256.
3+ Best XMarks Alternatives For Bookmarks Synchronization Across Multiple Browsers
While I can’t find any service which is exactly the same as XMarks, I prefer to use RoboForm which can save my passwords as well as bookmarks and notes securely. How to you backup or synchronize your bookmarks across browsers?
The best password managers for 2018
RoboForm has evolved considerably since those early days. Today, RoboForm's cloud storage system, called RoboForm Everywhere, is available for those with paid accounts. Free RoboForm accounts can store passwords locally on your individual computers and mobile devices, but without sync or backup services.
9 Best Free Password Manager Software You Can Try In 2018
The free password manager Roboform is also the one blessed with a neat and clean interface and great looks. As a part of its multi-platform support, Roboform is available for Windows, iOS, Android, and MacOS. Other than being one of the best password manager apps, Roboform is also one of the oldest. It was first released in 1999.
The Best Password Managers of 2018
Bottom Line: RoboForm 8 Everywhere adds new features like digital inheritance and secure file sharing to the venerable RoboForm's password management and form filling capabilities, but it hasn't quite caught up with the top products.
What are some alternatives?
When comparing RoboForm and bitwarden, you can also consider the following products
- LastPass is an online password manager and form filler that makes web browsing easier and more secure.
- 1Password can create strong, unique passwords for you, remember them, and restore them, all directly in your web browser.
- Dashlane is a secure way to bypass tedious logins, forms, and purchases online. Save all of your information and save time in your online transactions.
- KeePass is an open source password manager. Passwords can be stored in highly-encrypted databases, which can be unlocked with one master password or key file.
- Password manager, syncs across many platforms
- KeePassX is an application for people with extremly high demands on secure personal data management. It has a light interface, is cross platform and published under the terms of the GNU General Public License.