External Review References
These are some of the sources we've used to compare JitBit and Jira
Clubhouse announces new collaboration tool and free version of its project management platform
In an interview with TechCrunch, Clubhouse also discussed how the offerings will provide key competitive positioning against larger incumbents in the software project management space. Clubhouse has long competed with Atlassian’s project management tool “Jira,” but now the company is doubling down by launching Clubhouse Write, which will compete head-on with Atlassian’s team...
12 Best JIRA Alternatives in 2019
JIRA is a Defect tracking tool. It is used for Agile testing as well as project management. JIRA is one of the finest tools, but it does have a few drawbacks. Here is a list of top JIRA alternatives available from the competition.
5 Free Jira Alternatives That Are Just as Good
The 5 free Jira alternatives listed here all have their pros and cons. But so does Jira itself. Quite frankly, there’s no one best tool out there that everybody should use. Like it usually does, it all comes down to your individual needs and your team’s needs.
10 All Time Best Basecamp Alternatives for Project Management
Atlassian Jira: Atlassian Jira, another Basecamp alternative, has more than 23,000 customers and an user-base of 30,000,000. LinkedIn and NASA are some of the prominent names among others who use Atlassian Jira. It includes Google Apps integration, time management, and tracking features, and also has a HTML5 enabled mobile interface. Jira also has self hosted option for a...
6 JIRA Alternatives for Your Dev Team
Well, JIRA does have a few drawbacks. For one thing, a lot of the functions some teams might consider essential to their workflow are not included in the basic JIRA product; they require add-ons. Knowledge base management requires the Confluence add-on; code repositories require Stash; agile development requires JIRA Agile; and so on.
What are some alternatives?
When comparing JitBit and Jira, you can also consider the following products
- Zendesk is a beautiful, lightweight help-desk solution.
- Infinitely flexible. Incredibly easy to use. Great mobile apps. It's free. Trello keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.
- Other Articles You May Like AutoIt Script Editor AutoIt Downloads AutoIt Scripting Language
- Asana project management is an effort to re-imagine how we work together, through modern productivity software. Fast and versatile, Asana helps individuals and groups get more done.
- Free keyboard macro program. Supports hotkeys for keyboard, mouse, and joystick. Can expand abbreviations as you type them (AutoText).
- Wrike is a flexible, scalable, and easy-to-use collaborative work management software that helps high-performance teams organize and accomplish their work. Try it now.