External Review References
These are some of the sources we've used to compare Doxter and Evernote
50 Best Project Management Tools for 2019
When youâre planning a project, having all the information in one place makes it easier to keep things organized. Evernote is an app for all your needs of taking notes, making lists, reading content online, and having to look up something that youâve written before. Keeping everyone on the same page will always make sure that you focus on what matters as projects from...
17 Top Evernote Alternatives for Note-Taking for 2019
The more visually pleasing Evernote alternatives I see, the more disenchanted I become with Evernote’s cluttered green and gray interface. Nimbus Note is another solid contender, and not just because it’s pretty: it does just about everything Evernote does (even web clipping!)—the only most notably missing feature is workflow collaboration.
Evernote Alternatives: 11 Note-Taking Apps You Should Be Using Today
Lately, a large number of Evernote users are looking for other options for different reasons. If you are one of them, you’ve come to the right place. Down here is the list of top 11 Evernote alternatives worth trying.
4 free Evernote alternatives you should try
Given that the main change in the Evernote free plan was a limited device count restriction, I looked at free plans for other applications without that cap. The other aspect of Evernote I appreciated was the downloadable applications across devices, including both mobile and desktop devices. In short order, I was able to come up with four solid choices. As an Android and Mac...
What are some alternatives?
When comparing Doxter and Evernote, you can also consider the following products
- Confluence is content collaboration software that changes how modern teams work
- Get the OneNote app for free on your tablet, phone, and computer, so you can capture your ideas and to-do lists in one place wherever you are. Or try OneNote with Office for free.
- Modern Publishing, Simply taking your books from ideas to finished, polished books.
- Quickly capture what's on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time.
- Nuclino is a unified real-time workspace for teams that brings all your notes, tasks, and docs together in one place.
- Infinitely flexible. Incredibly easy to use. Great mobile apps. It's free. Trello keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.