External Review References
These are some of the sources we've used to compare Checkvist and Trello
Best Project Management Software, Tools and Practices
Trello is a simple Kanban based project management tool, where you can create unlimited boards, with lists and cards. The tool is meant for smaller teams but can be upgraded to enterprise level. This is a flexible solution, but that means that you will need to invest more time to find a way to manage your projects efficiently. Trello is a cloud-based and works on both iOS...
Top 8 Time Management Apps for College Students
It’s an extremely simple and convenient tool. In Trello, you can keep all your projects and work with teams. Everything is arranged in the form of boards. You can attach files, change templates and customize all the settings. One of the advantages of Trello is that you can see all the cards on the board and follow your progress. In addition to this, you can invite other...
29 Best Alternatives to Dapulse (Now Monday.com)
If you’re looking for a business productivity app with a visual bent, then Trello is a suitable choice. With Trello, you organize tasks on a colorful digital bulletin board, thereby making it easier, faster to deliver projects as expected.
5 Free Jira Alternatives That Are Just as Good
Note: Keep in mind that Atlassian bought Trello, so it is owned by the same company as Jira. I haven’t seen any bad changes in terms of the interface, only a push to get users to pay for the premium version of Trello and integrate with Atlassian products.
The 7 Best Basecamp Alternatives To Improve Your Projects
Trello is a great Basecamp alternative for smaller teams looking for something easy, free, and functional. Trello popularized the Kanban board for the masses. Unlike Basecamp, it locks you into a certain view, but that may work if it’s the best fit for your team. Trello takes more of an agile point of view to your projects, rather than the team communication platform angle.
What are some alternatives?
When comparing Checkvist and Trello, you can also consider the following products
- WorkFlowy is an organizational tool that makes life easier. It's a surprisingly powerful way to take notes, make lists, collaborate, brainstorm, plan and generally organize your brain.
- Asana project management is an effort to re-imagine how we work together, through modern productivity software. Fast and versatile, Asana helps individuals and groups get more done.
- Todoist is a to-do list that helps you get organized, at work and in life.
- The #1 software development tool used by agile teams. Jira Software is built for every member of your software team to plan, track, and release great software.
Remember The Milk
- Remember The Milk is a task and time management application for mobile devices.
- Wrike is a flexible, scalable, and easy-to-use collaborative work management software that helps high-performance teams organize and accomplish their work. Try it now.