External Review References
These are some of the sources we've used to compare Apollo and Basecamp
50 Best Project Management Tools for 2019
Basecamp is one of the most popular onlineÂ pm tool today. It combines all the necessary features at one place helping project members to know what to do and make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
10+ Best Chat Apps for Team Collaboration (Free and Paid)
The campfire was merged with Basecamp sometime back but continues to offer some of the best features for team projects.
The 7 Best Basecamp Alternatives To Improve Your Projects
There’s no doubt that Basecamp changed project management, team collaboration and productivity for the better. But, things evolve and new technologies and perspectives emerge. What may have worked in the past to assign tasks and projects may no longer be relevant. It could be time to choose a new alternative to Basecamp. To start, see why ClickUp was rated one of the best...
ActiveCollab is not a Basecamp Alternative
"ActiveCollab looked like the perfect “next step” from Basecamp because it had a similar clean interface but provided all the extras we were looking for. We immediately cancelled our other subscriptions and eagerly copied our projects into ActiveCollab." Mark Gjaltema CEO @ Rebel Projects
The Top 9 Alternatives To Monday.com
One area where Basecamp is often seem to fall behind other tools is on the design front with the overall look and feel coming across as more dated. That said, Basecamp is an ideal alternative to Monday.com for teams who don’t mind paying for software but don’t feel they can justify the higher cost of Monday.com. In fact, Basecamp is just $99 per month regardless of your team...
What are some alternatives?
When comparing Apollo and Basecamp, you can also consider the following products
- Asana project management is an effort to re-imagine how we work together, through modern productivity software. Fast and versatile, Asana helps individuals and groups get more done.
- Intuitive project planning and collaboration. Beautiful Gantt charts, task-level communication, file sharing, resource management and more.
- Wrike is a flexible, scalable, and easy-to-use collaborative work management software that helps high-performance teams organize and accomplish their work. Try it now.
- The Project Management App for Professionals. The most powerful and simple way to collaborate with your team.
- Smartsheet is an intuitive online project management tool enabling teams to increase productivity using cloud, collaboration, & mobile technologies.
- Flexible project management web application